About Dewalt Air Compressors - Company Overview, Prices and Reviews-->
An iconic brand, DeWALT is known for world class products designed to help both the beginner and the professional with any task, and their line of air compressors is no different. Perfect for industrial applications as well as DIY projects, DeWALT air compressors come in a variety of sizes and styles that let you find the best unit for your needs. With regular maintenance, a DeWALT compressor can last for years and keep your pneumatic tools running smoothly.
DeWALT Air Compressor Maintenance
Maintenance required on DeWALT air compressors is minimal, as they are manufactured with the highest standards and quality parts. When maintenance is necessary, it can be performed either by a company that regularly services compressors or by in-house technicians. But there are also things you can do to keep your DeWALT air compressor running smoothly.
Clean and examine your air filters weekly; the air filters on DeWALT compressors can be jolted to get rid of any dust or debris. You should change these filters every month. Inlet filters should also be inspected weekly, but only need to be replaced whenever it is deemed necessary. Make sure to monitor and change your oil for lubricated models as well, since that keeps the unit in top shape. Perform checkups on the piping and joints regularly to make sure there are no air or water leaks and make sure to keep the compressor clean on the outside as well as the inside.
Preventive maintenance can be taken care of during weekly wear and tear inspections, which are important for the longevity of your DeWALT air compressor.
Free Air Compressor Quotes From Top Dealers!
DeWALT Air Compressor Pricing
Many things factor into the final cost of a DeWALT air compressor, but the greatest is horsepower. Any added accessories, the size of the tank, and style will also play a role. Rates will vary from dealer to dealer.
- DeWALT Portable Electric Air Compressor, 1.9 HP, 20-gallon vertical, 5.7 CFM at 90 psi, 7 CFM at 40 psi, 120V/240V dual voltage induction motor, price range: $600 to $650
- DeWALT Portable Electric Air Compressor, 1.9 HP, 20-gallon vertical, 5.7 CFM at 90 psi, 7 CFM at 40 psi, 120V/240V dual voltage induction motor, price range: $650 to $700
- DeWALT Vertical Air Compressor, 3.7 HP, 60-gallon horizontal, 11.5 CFM at 90 psi, 13.4 CFM at 40 psi, cast iron, oil lubricated pump, price range: $700 to $750
- DeWALT Vertical Air Compressor, 4.7 HP, 80-gallon horizontal, 14 CFM at 90 psi, 16.1 CFM at 40 psi, Hi-Flo, single stage, 240V induction motor, price range: $1,100 to $1,250
- DeWALT Electric Air Compressor, 5.2 HP, 80-gallon horizontal, 14.1 CFM at 90 psi, 13.5 CFM at 40 psi, two-stage, 240V electric motor with thermal overload protection, price range: $1,250 to $1,400
DeWALT Air Compressor Reviews
Simply put, critics love DeWALT air compressors. Common terms used to describe these units include workhorse, reliable, and delivers more air.
Contractors claim that they use their DeWALT compressor all day, five days a week, without experiencing a single issue, even when connecting it to multiple tools. Fittings and components are high quality and the units experience fewer cycles than comparable models from other manufacturers.
Author: Angela Escobar