About Quincy Air Compressors - Company Overview, Prices and Reviews
Since 1920, Quincy Compressor has strived to improve and refine their products, making their name synonymous with quality. They introduced the QR-25 reciprocating/piston compressor, which is best known for performing reliably in demanding situations and remains an industry standard to this day. Their current line of air compressors includes oil-free and rotary-screw models, in addition to air treatment products, vacuum pumps, and more. Quincy air compressors also have some of the most comprehensive warranties in the business, with some products and components that are covered for up to 10 years.
Quincy Air Compressor Products
Quincy compressors are known for a high quality, premium components, and reliable performance. They are often the preferred choice for companies in the automotive, agriculture, and dry cleaning industries, to name a few. All Quincy air compressors have 24-hour service provided by an authorized dealer network. Here is a list of compressors offered by Quincy Compressor:
- Multistage Air Compressors: A multistage compressor can deliver airflow levels and pressure that go beyond the capabilities of a single-stage unit. They are an ideal choice for demanding industrial environments, as they perform well with multiple tools running at once and with high pressure tasks. Many of the Quincy multistage air compressors (such as the QR-25) are available in both two- and three-stage configurations.
- Natural Gas Compressors: Many industries, such as chemical processing plants, manufacturing operations, and petroleum refineries, choose natural gas compressors over diesel or electric-powered units. Quincy Compressor offers several models, such as the QRNG reciprocating compressor and the QSG rotary screw compressor, meant for these applications. Single and two-stage reciprocating compressors that provide the necessary strength and durability required for natural gas use are also available.
- Oil-free Air Compressors: Designed to be used in clean environments where minimization of contamination is essential, Quincy oil-free air compressors range from 2 to 75 horsepower and are equipped with high efficiency IE3 motors.
- Portable Air Compressors: Ideal for home and light industrial use, portable Quincy air compressors provide the ability to do things such as inflate tires and power pneumatic tools, all in an easy, compact package.
- Reciprocating Air Compressors: Perfectly suited for industries such as gas processing, oil refining, and refrigeration, Quincy's line of reciprocating air compressors includes application and single-stage specific models, pressure lubricated models, and splash lubricated model.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are ideal for heavy industrial applications that require high quantities of high-pressure air. They range from 5 to 350 horsepower and can deliver 1,500 ACFM of pressurized air.
Free Air Compressor Quotes From Top Dealers!
Quincy Air Compressor Pricing
The greatest cost determinant of Quincy air compressor pricing is the horsepower. However, added accessories, style, size, and the dealer you go through will also impact the final cost.
Choosing an oil-free or oil-less model significantly increases your cost, as you can expect to pay up to three times that of a traditionally lubricated compressor of the same size.
- Quincy portable air compressor, electric, single-stage, 2 HP, 20-gallon horizontal, 7.4 CFM at 90 psi, 8.3 CFM at 40 psi, price range: $550 to $600
- Quincy portable air compressor, electric, single-stage, 2 HP, 26-gallon vertical, 7.4 CFM at 90 psi, 8.3 CFM at 40 psi, 115V 19 AMP motor, price range: $650 to $700
- Quincy stationary air compressor, electric, single-stage, 3 HP, 60-gallon vertical, 230V 16 AMP motor, 13.1 CFM at 90 psi, 14.6 CFM at 40 psi, price range: $750 to $800
- Quincy QT-54 Reciprocating air compressor, electric, two-stage, 5 HP, 60-gallon vertical, 1 phase, 145-175 working psi, 15.4 CFM at 90 psi, stationary, price range: $1,250 to $1,300
- Quincy QT-7.5 Reciprocating air compressor, electric, two-stage, 7.5 HP, 80-gallon vertical, splash lubrication, industrial-duty general-purpose mounted and wired magnetic starter, 145-175 working psi, stationary, price range: $2,350 to $2,400
- Quincy QT-7.5 Reciprocating air compressor, gas, two-stage, 7.5 HP, 30-gallon horizontal, 160-175 working psi, 23.6 CFM at 175 psi, splash lubrication, price range: $2,450 to $2,500
- Quincy QGS Rotary Screw compressor w/dryer, TEFC electric motor, 5 HP, 60-gallon horizontal, 16.6 CFM at 150 psi, 1-phase oil-injected twin screw compressor, price range: $5,550 to $5,600
- Quincy QGS Rotary Screw compressor w/dryer, TEFC electric motor, 50 HP, no tank, air cooled 230V/260V, 208 CFM, 3-phase, InfoLogic microprocessor controls, price range: $20,000 to $21,000
Quincy Air Compressor Reviews
Quincy Compressor has made a name for itself with products that are easy to maintain and work with. They are strong, durable, eco-friendly, and made with high-quality parts that allow them to perform an array of duties. Users appreciate the quality components, such as the cast iron pump, and the power and efficiency of the motor. They also praise the company's speedy delivery and excellent product support, including the manufacturer's warranty.
Making the Right Choice
A wide variety of compressors are available through Quincy Compressor, ranging from smaller home use units to heavy industrial units, all with varying features that allow them to perform in their respective fields. While the parts used in their compressors are durable and high-quality, Quincy has spares readily available, just in case.
Author: Angela Escobar